This is a battery holder/switch/BEC/servo power distribution combination circuit pre-wired. No soldering necessary.
This is the same electrical system used in our Max The Megapod project. It features:
- Dual voltage circuit controlled by a single high quality DPST switch.
- 9v circuit for powering logic elements includes a 3A5V BEC to condition power and a 9v battery clip.
- 6v circuit for powering servos and motors includes a Tamiya connector and distribution of power to up to 14 servos.
- The 6v circuit is protected by a 15 amp fuse.
- Wires are long enough for most mid-sized robot projects.
- Every input and output wire is carefully labeled.
- We run every system through a series of continuity and labeling checks.
- Lead-free solder used on all components.
It would take you at least a couple of hours to build this circuit yourself.