These are real Tower Pro MG90D servos set up for continuous rotation. Unlike the vast majority you find on other sites, even large sites like Amazon and Ebay, these are genuine Tower Pro, for real. The level of quality compared to the counterfeits and most clones is like night and day!
These servos are continous rotation, meaning when you send them a command you are setting the speed of rotation and direction instead of setting a specific angle. A command of 90 degrees will stop the servo, angles over 90 will turn them forward, and angles less than 90 will turn them backward. These are great for small rolling robots or other tasks that require continuous rotation.
- Weight: 13.4g
- Dimension: 22.8×12.2×28.5mm
- Stall torque: 1.8kg/cm (4.8V); 2.2kg/cm (6.6V)
- Operating speed: 0.10sec/60degree (4.8V); 0.08sec/60degree (6.0V)
- Maximum angle: 360 degrees (continuous rotation)
- Operating voltage: 4.8V~ 6.6V
- Servo wire length: 25 cm
- Comes with a variety of servo horns
More Information on Tower Pro vs. Counterfeit Servos
For more information on Tower Pro MG90 vs. Clones, and how to use genuine Tower Pro MG90S in Vorpal the Hexapod, see this article on our wiki: